Sunday, July 27, 2008

Facing Your Ghosts - Feedback

Yes, I did it. Disregarding my friends advices, I filled my heart with courage and went to face my fears in the dark room. My warrior ancestors would be proud of me, despite the involuntary shivering during the first 20 minutes.

Now, everything is fine. No more ABBA nightmares. I'm feeling like a Super Trouper. There are moments when I think I'm going crazy. But it's gonna be alright. Everything will be so different when I'm on the stage tonight. Finally facing my Waterloo. I can conceal it, don't you see, can't you feel it? Don't you too? I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.

Mamma mia, here I go again. Speaking like a Swedish song writer. My my, how can I resist it? Gimme gimme gimme a way out of it. Won't somebody help me chase these shadows away? Gimme gimme gimme a Valium after midnight. Take me through the darkness to the break of the day. Chiquitita, you and I know how the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving. You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end.

My, my, at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender. Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way. The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself.

If you can't defeat them, join them.

No comments: